Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Landing School
PROFESSIONAL BOATBUILDER and YACHTING
To access the full text of Professional Boatbuilder or Yachting:
- Click on the either link below to access the Professional Boatbuilder or Yachting. Keyword searchable issues are available from 2005.
- You will need a username and password. If you don't have that information, check with the librarian.
- Click on "Search within this publication" which is located on the right-hand side of the screen
- On the next screen, click on "Advanced Search" which will bring up a screen where you can add your keywords
- Type in your keyword or keywords to get a list of related articles
- Click on the title of the article to get information (date, author, abstract, etc.) about the article
- Click on PDF (right of screen) to read the full text of the article.
- You can also SAVE, PRINT, or EMAIL your article.
search journals & articles
This is the world's most valuable and comprehensive scholarly, multidisciplinary full-text database, providing access to more than 8,600 full-text periodicals, including more than 7,500 peer-reviewed journals. In addition to full text, Academic Search™ Complete offers indexing and abstracts for more than 12,500 journals and a total of more than 13,200 publications including monographs, reports, conference proceedings, etc.
Soundings is the news and feature publication for pleasure boaters. Our award-winning coverage of people, issues, events and technology of recreational boating is second to none. (from the site)