Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Landing School
Search and preview millions of books at this popular, free site.
Google Books is an experiment by Google to provide access to books. Many of the millions of titles have a substantial preview of the book's contents. Some are complete with the full text of the book. If you type in 'boatbuilding,' you will fin about 677,000 result titles.
Available in the S/V Patience LRC
McKeachie's Teaching Tips
PC 371.102 MCK
From Telling to Teaching
PC 371.102 NOR
Looking at Type and Learning Styles
PC 370.152 LAW
PROFESSIONAL BOATBUILDER (2000-Current)
To access the full text of Professional Boatbuilder or Yachting:
- Click on the either link below to access the Professional Boatbuilder or Yachting. Keyword searchable issues are available from 2005.
- You will need a username and password. If you don't have that information, check with the librarian.
- Click on "Search within this publication" which is located on the right-hand side of the screen
- On the next screen, click on "Advanced Search" which will bring up a screen where you can add your keywords
- Type in your keyword or keywords to get a list of related articles
- Click on the title of the article to get information (date, author, abstract, etc.) about the article
- Click on PDF (right of screen) to read the full text of the article.
- You can also SAVE, PRINT, or EMAIL your article.
New Books on Teaching
Effective Instruction by Jim Burke Teaching Outside the Box by LouAnne Johnson
Barbara Bolko, M.Ed, MLIS
New - Professional Collection
A Brief Guide for Teaching Millennial Learners
PC 371.102 GAR
Student Engagement Techniques
PC 378.125 BAR